Thursday, June 14, 2012

Comprehending the Climate Crisis: Everything You Need to Know about Global Warming and How to Stop It

a 5-star review


http://www.amazon.com/Comprehending-Climate-Crisis-Everything-ebook/dp/B0068YY2J2/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1339684398&sr=8-3-fkmr2&keywords=comprehending+climate+change



 a non-fiction climate book by Bradley Dibble

reviewed by Jim Laughter, author
of the new ''cli fi'' novel POLAR CITY RED
http://jimlaughter.com/

JIM LAUGHTER WRITES:

''It is apparent by Bradley Dibble's intelligent dissection of every facet of global warming that he takes the subject serious and has spent untold hours studying both the science and effect of our planet's most dangerous man-made crisis. I'll admit that almost all of the science he talks about is way over my head, especially when he systematically breaks down molecular structures to their most minute elements.



I am not a scholar or scientist but Dibble's book helped me see just how fragile our planet's atmosphere is, and that if mankind doesn't curb our consumption of fossil fuels, future generations of humanity will not have a habitable planet to call home.


This book is written in an easy-to-read style. Anyone interested in learning how our universe, galaxy, solar system, and planet was created, and how all of the elements come together molecule by molecule should read this book. I only wish I had known about it last year when I started researching global warming for my own book, Polar City Red. It would have made writing it so much easier.''

No comments: